Table of Contents
Engen – Kroonstad, Free State
Full-Time | Administration
Closing date 7 June 2022
- Provide efficient control of vendor documentation submitted to expedite payment of vendors and provide operating and capital expense, data capture and general administrative support to accounts department.
- NQF Level 4 (Matric).
- 2 years’ experience in Transport Administration.
- Knowledge of Transport and Distribution process.
- Advantageous: Mathematics/Accounting/Economics; Depot or Transport operations experience.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are recognized as a person of integrity and considered highly reliable and trustworthy
- You are detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- You are an expert at organizing and prioritizing
- You can adapt to any situation and work well under pressure
- Provide necessary support within distribution processes by ensuring that the process is performed in line with prescribed operations/standing instructions and complies with OHS Act safety guidelines, is audit compliance and ensure the handing and registering purchase orders on SAP.
- Ensure delivery is in accordance to business requirement and deadlines by ensuring strict adherence to relevant SLA’s, organizing and scheduling meetings as required, ensuring bulletin boards are updated & maintained, deliveries are completed as required and all work orders to completed
- Manage register and relevant documentation by ensuring receipt of register product and materials receipts, ensure proper financial processes, register all vehicles as required and ensure all documentation and correspondence are filed to standard.
- Maintain and keep up to date of all asset registers, raise and close all asset defects as required, documenting of all continuous improvement initiatives and promote awareness of all procedural requirements to Terminal visitors and staff.
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders through preparing and ensure that all documentation is received and brought to finalization, effective communication and maintenance of sound business relationships with other internal Stakeholders.
- Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
- We welcome applications from people with disabilities.
- Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.engenoil.com.