Dynamic DNA Systems Development – NQF Level 5 Learnership 2021
DURATION 12 MONTHS
- Project Management
- Internet and Web programming
- Programming in C-sharp
- Java Programming
- Database Design and Implementation
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES
On completion of this course, a learner will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff and users of Information Systems.
- Understand the role of technology in the business context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques and how to apply them in a systems development environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development, with all its implications.
- Relate business problems and information technology solutions.
- Apply the principles of creating computer software.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.dynamicdna.co.za.