Company : Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa (DTBSA)
Location : South Africa
Date listed: 19 October 2021
DTBSA: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Daimler Trucks and Buses Southern Africa (DTBSA) is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the DTBSA talent pool.
Locations: Pretoria and East London
What does the Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring support
Fields of study:
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and or Computer Science
- Marketing Management
- Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial and or Electrical Engineering
- Financial Management
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- Must be a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Must have a Relevant Tertiary Qualification as mentioned above
How to Apply
NB. Must have an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit tas-daimler.taleo.net.