South Africa SA Government Jobs: Circular 18 of 2022
Posting Issued: 20 May 2022
Company : Government
Location: South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 18 (click here to view the full document)
Departments with Internships
Departments with Jobs Requiring only Grade 12
All Departments with open Vacancies:
- Agriculture Land Reform and Rural Development
- Civilian Secretariat for Police Service
- Employment and Labour
- Forestry Fisheries and the Environment
- Government Pensions Administration Agency
- Government Printing Works
- Higher Education and Training
- Home Affairs
- Justice and Constitutional Development
- Military Veterans
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- Social Development
- Sport Arts and Culture