Company : Doctors without Borders (MSF)
Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 12 February 2021
Donor Care Internship Programme 2021
Doctors without Borders (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation committed to two objectives: providing medical assistance to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion, natural and man-made disasters; and speaking out about the plight of the populations assisted.
About the Internship
Reporting to Retentions manager and working directly with Donor Retention officer, Donor care Intern will provide essential personal contact to donors and qualified prospects by handling customer service issues, facilitating donors’ queries and donation upsell & cross-sell requests.
The Donor care Intern will have the ability to prioritize workload in a timely manner, translate donor requests and queries into the most efficient solution to improve MSF’s donor retention and loyalty objectives.
- Respond to all incoming enquires and requests from current and prospective donors; updating donors profile and details, cancellation, request for any types of information.
- Record each interaction with donors and update the donor profile accordingly. Record information about individual donors on the CRM database.
- Ensure that all gifts are acknowledged with appropriate and timely correspondence.
- Update, as required, MSF SA fundraising files, both paper and electronic.
- Work with the Donor Care team to implement the Relationship cycle for Active Regular Donors (RD), Occasional Donors (OC) and Pre-active Regular Donors.
- Work with the Donor care team to improve KPIs of the retention and Loyalty programs.
- Related duties as assigned
Relevant tertiary qualification in:
- Business Administration,
- Public Relations,
- or any related qualification
- Strong customer service focus and excellent attention to details.
- Passion for humanitarian causes
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong customer service focus and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative thinking, with the ability to take initiative and the willingness to learn
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit msfsa.bamboohr.com.