Distell Internship Programme 2021
Purpose of the Position
The intention of the internship is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require exposure to the work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience in order to obtain a qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing February 2021 and terminating January 2022.
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- South African citizen
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2021 and terminating on 31st January 2022.
Must submit the following:
- Cover letter/ Motivational letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Certified academic record
- Certified copy of Grade 12
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
To apply for this job please visit careers.distell.co.za.