Company : Dis-Chem
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 17 June 2021
Dis-Chem: HR / Industrial Psychology Internship Opportunity 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Learning and Development Intern to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be Provides administrative support to the L&D team and relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the L&D Department. Maintain administration standards by preparing reports, presentations and researching, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintain a training calendar (electronic and manual)
- Create and maintain a database of all internal and external training providers
- Book training venues as per the training calendar
- Prepare facilitator packs and relevant documents for training, ensuring that the facilitator receives their packs a minimum of 5 days prior to the training
- Complete a checklist for all items required for each training session
- Ensure that training manuals and other material required for training has been quality checked and approved by relevant manager
- Print training manual and other material required for training
- Courier/deliver training manuals and other material to training a minimum of 3 days prior to training
- Ensure that the training manuals and other material is received at training venue prior to the training
- Capture attendance registers post training.
- Conduct quality check of training venues before each training session.
- Timeously organise catering services for scheduled training.
- Capture and keep record of all training related expenditure.
- Grade 12 / Matric or Senior Certificate
- Human Resource or Industrial Psychology(ideal) qualification
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Work integrated learning/experience in Learning and Development environment
- Development of content and editing experience
- Indebt knowledge of the full HR spectrum and the purpose of the different functions within HR.
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African Citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.