Company : Dept of Agriculture and Rural Development:
Location : Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 21 January 2022
Department of Agriculture and Rural Development: Agriculture Internship Programme 2022
Salary: R 87,000.00 Per annum
Reference Number : refs/012762
Number of Posts : 14
- CROP Farm Assist with planting, maintaining, harvesting, washing and storing produce.
- Support the harvesting of all farm and greenhouse areas following sustainable harvesting practices.
- Taking stewardship of the land, plants and environment by making a commitment to the sustainability and well-being of the project and the people involved.
- Notify Manager of irrigation system issues for farm and greenhouse.
- Support production planning and scheduling for all areas of farm and greenhouse.
- Assess farm and greenhouse growing conditions.
- Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for farm planting and maintenance which applies to intensive small-acreage farming.
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Agriculture as recognized by SAQA.
This Internship targets qualified unemployed graduates in Agriculture. Graduates who were previously appointed in the public service will not be considered.
How to Apply
NB. if you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
To apply for this job please visit professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za.