APPLICATION FOR EXTERNAL BURSARY: FULL-TIME TERTIARY STUDIES 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Applicants that do not receive written communication within 3 months after the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
For 2021, the Department Water and Sanitation will consider applications only for the following qualifications:
- BSc/BEng in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
- BSc (Hons) in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
- BSc in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
- BSc (Hons) in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
- National Diploma/BEng Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current); National Diploma in Water Care and Environmental Management and Biochemistry.
The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities. Students with disability are encouraged to apply.
Bursaries will be allocated on the basis of a balanced consideration of the following factors:
- Academic performance
- Race and gender
- Financial need
- Need of DWS in reference of the specific qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Successful applicants to the bursary scheme receive the following support:
- Full tertiary registration and tuition costs
- Residence and meal fees
- Book allowance
- An annual personal allowance
To apply for this job please visit www.careersportal.co.za.