Company : Department of Human Settlements
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Closing date: 29 April 2022
The Department of Human Settlements invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level Jobs / positions.
Position: Administration Clerk: Logis
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Reference No: 2022/145
- Assist with the payment of invoices within the Directorate Logistics.
- Verify invoices for compliance.
- Ensure certification of invoices.
- Prepare payment batches.
- Update the Reapatala system Receive, record and verify invoices,
- Capture and maintain registers,
- Coordinate and collate weekly and monthly statistics
- Compiling and investigate the LOGIS Commitments and LOGIS Accruals,
- Cost Containment to National Treasury, Open Vouchers, Travel Management Company BAS and SAGE Accruals.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial inputs.
- Perform any other assigned duties in relation to the implementation of the
- Supply Chain Management processes.
- Applicants should be in procession of Matric /Grade 12.
- No experience required.
Knowledge: Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, Code of Conduct for Supply Chain Management Practitioners, Treasury Regulations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good verbal and written communication for the drafting of quality documentation.
- The ability to manage confidential information,
- advanced interpersonal and diplomacy skills,
- problem solving skills,
- decision making skills.
- Computer literacy and a driver’s license are compulsory
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form (Download Here) and must be accompanied by recently updated CV; certified copies of qualifications (including matric) and certified copy of ID (certification must be within 3 months). Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
Reference No: 2022/145
Applications can be forwarded to:
For Attention: Ms. N.P. Mudau
Head Office Applications: The Director-General, Department of Public Works and Infrastructure,
Private Bag X65,
or Hand-delivery to: The CGO Building, Corner Bosman and Madiba Streets, Pretoria.
Enquiries: Ms. L Bester Tel No: 012 406 1463