Developing globally competitive tech and innovation sectors to enable sustainable economic growth and greater employment.
Company : Citi
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 03 January 2022
Citi: Learnership / Internship Programme 2022
Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme specifically in our Compliance department. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses.
Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy.
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above (or have Master’s degree in any discipline)
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit citi.avature.net.