Company : Cenfri
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 20 August 2021
Cenfri: Research Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
Cenfri is looking for curious individuals with a passion for real world development to join the team as interns. Interested candidates are invited to apply. This is a 3-4 month opportunity with the possibility of further engagement.
The role would be to support research teams where needed, including, desktop-based research; data analysis; copy-editing, structuring of information and data into a clear and usable format; contributing to project outcomes and findings through critical analysis; and report writing.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written)
- Languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese will be an added advantage;
- Good writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS office applications;
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development economics and financial sector development;
- Good quantitative and analytical skills;
- A strong interest in research-related activities;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Have a stable internet connection and able to work remotely.
How to Apply
If you are currently completing an Honours or Master’s degree in: Economics or related fields (finance, development, statistics, politics, data science and law) and are interested in obtaining work experience while studying, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.