Company : Caterpillar
Location : Gauteng, South Africa
Date listed: 26 May 2021
Caterpillar: Internship Pogramme 2021
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to provide support to division manager and team, participate in projects, and coordinate important programs for the division, in the space of dealer capabilities improvements, business plan development, service operations and marketing / data analysis, results tracking ,events coordination.
The graduate Intern program offers entry-level Intern positions with an opportunity to become a fixed employee if job performance is high and if hiring possibilities are available.
Fields of study:
Bachelor’s degree required
- Engineering is desired for Service Operations
Skills / Competencies:
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus (French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or other).
- Strong analytic tools user and IT skills | Ability to analyse and make recommendations on based on facts and data as well as ambiguous data sources | Ideally, experience in one or more of the following: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, MS Access, SQL, Python
- Any project management certification (eg. 6 Sigma Black Belt, CPS/Lean) is a plus
- A structured approach to problem solving utilising quantitative and qualitative methods
- Business Acumen
- Customer approach – Drive, leadership, optimism, focus, responsibility, empathy
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to articulate complex information in a simple and concise way
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with the ability to successfully build relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage own assignments
- Strong accountability. Own the results
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit caterpillarcareers.ttcportals.com.