Company: Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
Location: South Africa
Closing date: 21 January 2022
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality: Bursaries for 2022
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality is inviting students residing within the Bushbuckridge area, to apply for their bursary award, for the 2022 academic year.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for the following fields of study:
- Accounting (BCom)
- Agricultural Studies
- Computer Science
- Development Studies
- Financial Management
- Information Technology (IT)
- Public Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Social Science
- Tourism Management
- Urban and Regional Planning/ Town Planning
- Youth in Development
- other Management studies
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the municipal area of the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality
- You must be from a disadvantaged and indigent family
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be registered or accepted to study at an accredited higher education institution
- You must be in financial need
- You must intend on studying full-time, towards a qualification in one of the above mentioned fields, in 2022.
- Students who are already studying will not be funded.
How to Apply
Download Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- ID document or birth certificate (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or Matric June results, if you have not yet received your Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or acceptance at a higher education institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, pension receipt if receiving pension, death certificate if deceased, letter from a social worker if orphaned)
- Proof of residence
- Proof of indigent status (letter from local social worker)
- Proof of disability from a registered medical doctor/ hospital/ clinic, if disabled
Applications must be delivered to the Head Office or closest Municipal Regional Office.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by no later than 21 February 2022 – if you do not receive any feedback within a month of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.