Company : BMW
Location : Pretoria, South Africa
Date listed: 03 October 2021
BMW: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022
BMW Group South Africa is currently sourcing for candidates to join our organisation as part of a 3 year millwright apprenticeship programme. BMW is looking for dynamic, well mannered, eager to learn and self-motivated candidates. The candidates will be selected to serve the apprenticeship over a maximum of 3 years based in Rosslyn, Pretoria.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics > 60% (not maths-literacy) and Physical Science > 60%
- Valid driver’s license
- Nated Engineering studies with relevant trade theory (Advantageous)
- Other relevant higher education engineering diploma or degree (Advantageous)
- Only completed submissions will be considered
- Planning and organization.
- Good Communication skill.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.bmwgroup.jobs.