Company : BKB
Location : Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Closing date: 09 February 2021
BKB: Accounting Internship programme 2021
We need somebody to do accurate capturing of data, which will consists of capturing shearing sheds onto the system, verifying and sorting information and checking for errors / correcting any discrepancies.
- Grade 12 with an Accounting diploma.
- We use Talman, so knowledge of this would be an added advantage.
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in a data capturing environment would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
Skills / Competencies:
- You’ll be in finance, so speed and accuracy is very important; as is attention to detail.
- You will work independently but will be part of a Team.
- Patience with investigative skills.
- Never giving up until the problem is resolved.
- You need to have good computer skills
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.