Company : BDO
Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 17 February 2021
BDO: YES Internship Programme 2021
This 1-year YES program Initiative was launched by President Cyril Ramaphosa in 2018 to combat youth unemployment in South Africa. YES stands for Youth Unemployment Service, and the goal of the initiative is to create one million new jobs and job opportunities over the next three years, in urban areas, peri-urban areas and rural areas throughout the country.
Through facilitating youth employment and YES Community Hubs, the YES initiative aims to combat high youth unemployment, upskill workers, make South Africa more attractive to investors, and boost the South African economy.
Principle Outcomes of the program:
Ending unemployment, and then improving the work-readiness of youth who sign up by providing them with training and development opportunities
Available YES Internship Programmes:
- Statucor Intern – YES Programme:
- RAS Internal Audit Intern – YES Programme
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- A relevant diploma will be advantageous but is not essential
- Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to team;
- Strong technical ability;
- High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development and growth;
- Ability to work within diverse teams;
- Strong organisational ability.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good with data capturing and must pay careful attention to detail.
How to Apply
RAS Internal Audit Intern – YES Programme
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.