Company : BDO
Location : Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 29 October 2021
BDO: Industrial Psychology Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The Industrial Psychology Intern is responsible to the Head of People and Business Solutions and the supervisor of the internship programme for carrying out the work allocated to them, for the provision of assistance with implementing key client projects, and for supporting the strategic objectives of the division and organisation.
The programme is in line with HPCSA guidelines and will run for a compulsory period of 12 months.
- Proving end-to-end assessment solutions
- Support key organisational development projects
- Provision of administrative support
- Provide advisory services to clients on human capital related matters
- Drive business performance through various people solutions
- Run end-to-end projects in a professional manner
- Maintaining a Portfolio of Evidence that correspond to the successful completion of required activities.
- Completed Master’s Degree course work and dissertation
- Registered as Student Psychologist with the HPCSA
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent reporting writing and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong client orientation
- Attention to detail
- Being adaptable
- Ability to prioritise and handle stress
- Task driven and results focused
- Able to work as part of a team
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.