Company : Air Traffic and Navigation Services
Internship Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Internship Closing date: Not Specified
Applications are invited for the ATNS Graduate in Training Programme 2022 . Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) is offering graduates the opportunity to make a successful transition from university to the world of work. The graduate programme helps transform the graduates into high performing professionals, equipping them to contribute to the economy of the country.
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training in our head office in Bruma and the Aviation Training Academy located in Johannesburg.
- Be a South African citizen
- Have no more than one year full time work experience (in their field of study) since graduating.
- Must be computer literate
Over 24 months, graduates are exposed to on-the-job training, technical and professional development. The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary. The graduate development will be monitored throughout the 24 months period, which includes the mentorship and coaching.
How to Apply
- BSC in Computation/Applied Mathematics or any relevant Data Science Degree
- Advantageous: BSC Honours in Computation/Applied Mathematics or any relevant Data Science.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjunction.co.za.