Company : Amazon
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 13 February 2021
Talent and Development Internship 2021
We are looking for an interns to join the EMEA Talent and Development team. The successful candidate will work in the EMEA T&D team and will collaborate with Global T&D POCs as well as business stakeholders across all of the flywheel businesses within EMEA.
The T&D Intern will support the key business priorities aligned to the following priorities: Cultivating Culture, Growing Talent, and Build Organization Effectiveness. To be successful in this role, you’ll use your analytical skills and a data drive approach to support research projects. You’ll employ customer obsession and bias for action by supporting a variety of Learning and Organizational Effectiveness initiatives. It’s a varied, interesting role, in a fun and cohesive team environment.
- You are in your penultimate year of a Bachelor’s or Master’s in HR or Industrial Psychology and available for up to 12-months to complete a work placement
- Demonstrating your ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects with changing and sometimes conflicting priorities, will be critical to success
- Analytical and quantitative skills, using metrics to establish facts and take data orientated actions
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine interest in HR, Talent and Development
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first-round phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment that at the moment is being conducted virtually. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.