LEARNERSHIP: CONTACT CENTRE NQF LEVEL 3 – CAPE TOWN
Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
The contact centre learnership will provide you with actual workplace experience in a Contact centre.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen by birth (All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18-28
- Must have a minimum Matric
- Must have at least 1 year Contact Centre Experience
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Must have passed Maths/ Maths Literacy and English in Matric
- Shift work may be required.
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Candidates with a Post Matric Qualification are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.altronbps.com.