Company : Altron Bytes People Solutions
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Date listed: 28 October 2021
Altron Bytes: Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022
Altron Bytes People Solutions has opportunities for young unemployed South Africans to participate in Learnership programme. A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
- Be a South African citizen,(All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Candidate with a disability must provide a valid medical certificate
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Team work.
- Good interpersonal relations.
How to Apply
- Requires only Grade 12
Systems Support NQF5 Learnership
- Must have Higher Certificate, Diploma or Degree in IT
End User Computing NQF3 Learnership
- For People living with Disability
- Must not have previously completed the Further Education Certificate – Information Technology End User Computing (SAQA ID 61591)