Company : AHRI
Location : Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing date: 10 January 2022
Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI): IT Internship Programme 2022
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate to gain work experience in a fast-paced research environment. The Research Assistant Intern will provide IT support to the Sesikhona project, particularly the end users of the Sesikhona app.
- Provide end user IT support to Sesikhona participants
- Monitor if study devices are uploading data continually
- Troubleshoot and problem solve study devices that are not uploading study data
- Call or visit participants whose study devices are not reporting to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Set up new mobile devices for enrolment and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner
- Carry out stress testing, performance and functional testing of the study app prototypes
- Provide feedback to software development project team and study project team
- A degree or Diploma in: Information Technology or related field.
NB. This position will work closely with the Project manager and app developers.
How to Apply
NB. Must have a valid South African Code 08 Drivers’ Licence
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit www.ahri.org.