Table of Contents
AECI – Burgersdorp, Eastern Cape
Full-Time | Government
Closing date yi 20th ka June 2022
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must be flexible
- Technical Knowledge
- Must be able to communicate in English and Afrikaans
- Show initiative
- Good physical health
- Safety awareness
- Team worker
- Must be able to work nightshift
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Working with people.
- Relating and networking.
- Decision-making and initiating action.
- Leading and supervising.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Planning and organising.
- Coping with pressure.
- Overseeing the production process (bagging, weighing of product and sealing of bags)
- Monitoring of equipment to ensure quality and safety
- General house-keeping of the production area and operations area in general
- Reporting any deviations to the production supervisor
- Other Ad hoc duties that may be required
To apply for this job please visit aeci.erecruit.co.