Company : Adidas
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type : Full-Time
Date listed: 02 February 2021
Adidas: Internship Programme 2021
We have created this program to elevate and grow graduates in their careers to support our company’s objectives to ensure we are more diverse. Our Future Leaders will have the opportunity to connect with our consumers and drive diversity of thinking within our organisation.
If you meet the criteria, in this 1 year 6 months program, you will max your creative and analytic potential and have fun while doing so. Please note that this is an employment equity position.
You will be placed and trained in one of the following core areas:
- Brand Marketing
- Sales & Customer Service
- Ecom & Digital
- Direct-to-consumer & Retail
Skills / Competencies
- Embodies adidas’ core behaviors summarized in “3 Cs”: Creativity, Confidence & Collaboration
- An entrepreneurial mindset who push boundaries
- Structured, organized and process orientated
- Attention to detail as this has curtail impact on the business
- Ability to work within a team and high-pressure environment
- Broad and deep theoretical understanding of channel operations
- Passionate about sports and an energetic team player
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and strong customer focus and mindset
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
You will be based at our HQ in Cape Town, South Africa, and you will embark on a New Manager certified course, in partnership with the Graduate School of Business, whilst working at the best sports company in the world. You will have a personal coach, a mentor, a line manager and HR to support you. You will also spend time in our stores and with our Leadership team completing various workshops and learning experiences to ensure you are embedded in our three stripes.
You will fulfil a fulltime role within the selected department based on your skills and experience, where you will make an impact on the business and your performance will be measured accordingly. You will also be assigned a group project which allows individuals to demonstrate their teamwork and innovative thinking skills.
How to Apply
- Submit a creative motivation telling us why you feel you are a future adidas leader
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your CV if you have one
Retail Merchandise Management Trainee
- 4+ year University degree in Business, ideally with marketing or equivalent professional experience
- Experience: 12 months + is advantageous (Not required)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.