Company : Accenture
Location : Midrand, South Africa
Closing date: 10 September 2022
We’re looking for well-rounded talented people with high learning agility. We look for people with intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm.
Table of Contents
What we offer you:
We’ll invest in your development from your first day and ensure you have all the training you need to hit the ground running. We provide a structured, detailed and fun induction programme with our supportive graduate community. You can also look forward to mentorship from some of our most successful leaders.
Within your first year, you will get an opportunity to attend structured blocks of learning throughout the year, where you will further develop and enhance your skills. We encourage and facilitate for you to consistently develop your skills through frequent training sessions and our extensive, on-demand, learning platform.
As an Analyst you will be involved in the following:
- Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today, so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesise, visualise and analyse client information using research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools.
- Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements, so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life using processes, technology and people.
- Guiding our Clients: Defining how the client will evolve to the new stage—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to new ways of working.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree or Higher is required.
NB. Applications to our 2023 Graduate Programme open on 25th August 2022 and close 10th September 2022. We get a high volume of applications so if you are interested, we highly recommend you apply ass soon as possible.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.