Company : ABInBev
Location : Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 18 August 2021
ABInBev: Talent Acceleration Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from TAP)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration)
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
How to Apply
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Recent graduate with a completed bachelors’ degree (any degree)
- 0 or no more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship)
- If you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.