Company : South African National Space Agency (SANSA)
Location : Hermanus, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing date: 19 August 2021
South African National Space Agency: Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
As part of the Innovation hub’s skills development programmes, SANSA offers an Internship Programme in which unemployed graduates and postgraduates from the Western Cape are offered an opportunity to acquire practical industry work experience through mentoring, couching and exposure.
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Human Resources Interns
- Degree in Human Resource Management, including BTech in HR related field
- National Diploma / Degree in Information Systems
National Diploma/Degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- BA degree (Communication) or Public Relations Diploma
- Interns will receive a stipend and additional soft skills training from the innovation hub.
- Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks as well as competency assessment and psychometric testing, may form part of the selection process.
How to Apply
NB. Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If applicants have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.