Company : 2U
Location : Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 23 April 2021
2U: Human Resources (HR) Internship Programme 2021
This is a 6 month full-time paid internship which will expose you to the world of EdTech.
Include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the company’s HR functions, including but not limited to, talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, employee performance and onboarding.
- Maintain and secure data regarding employees in our HR systems.
- Assist with the orientation of new employees, ensuring necessary paperwork is complete and processed.
- Conduct data analysis when prompted in an effort to develop consistent and scalable HR processes.
- Update and maintain employee personnel files.
- Collaborate with HR departments to enhance learning and development initiatives.
- Provide overall administration and tactical support to promote the success of the HR team.
- Currently enrolled or have recently completed a tertiary qualification.
- Demonstrated interest in human resources, communications, psychology, marketing, organizational development, and information systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to research and understand technical documents.
- Focus on achieving defined results, by being detail-oriented and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible.
Other Attributes / Competencies:
- General understanding and strong interest in human resources and employee development.
- Strong knowledge of web applications and basic software.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment while working with a diverse team.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change while constantly adapting and evolving with our organization.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.