Overstrand Municipality invites applicants to apply for their Finance Internship Programme. This internship will fun for a period of 36 months.
1x Bredasdorp – Contract appointment One internship is currently available in Finance for a candidate to gain practical experience in a financial section of local government. This project is an initiative of the National Treasury’s reform programme for effective and accountable financial management and is aimed at individuals who have recently obtained a relevant tertiary qualification, as mentioned below.
• B-degree candidates will receive preference
• Minimum qualification is a diploma or two-year equivalent tertiary qualification with at least financial management, financial accounting, and/or auditing/internal auditing as the main subject in the final year
• Fairly good written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literacy with practical experience
• Valid code B driver’s licence
• Literacy in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
All-inclusive remuneration package: R100 000 per annum. For enquiries in this regard, contact Mrs Z Feni at 028 425 1157 or e-mail [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit odm.org.za.