IT or MSCE Integrated Workplace Learners at Sappi
Closing Date: 09 February 2015
Sappi requires workplace learners for a one year programme, to be based in Springs, Nelspruit, Mandeni, Stanger and Johannesburg. They require a suitably qualified candidate to provide support and maintenance of the WAN, LAN, network and computers and peripherals within business unit and the resolution of all IT faults logged with the helpdesk. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Whether you’re mild or wild at heart, you could have what it takes to work in forestry. Sappi is a producer of coated woodfree paper which is used in publications such as annual reports, catalogues, brochures and magazines.
- Matric, MSCE or equivalent IT qualification
- Timeous resolution of all IT related faults logged at the Helpdesk.
- Investigate, analyse and provide solutions to technical problems.
- Service and maintenance of all computers at business unit.
- Maintenance of all network devices, peripherals and cabling.
- Assist in the implementation of all new network equipment and upgrades.
- Maintenance for all production line computers and label printers.
- Maintenance and backup of all servers.
- Implementation of Anti-virus software and other packages as required.
- Develop, maintain and update the Intranet.
- Maintain and update IT support documentation and disaster recovery procedures.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP printer configuration and network devices.
- Assisting the efforts of the IT team.
- Perform standby for all IT related faults after normal business hours.
- Perform all tasks reasonably requested by the Service Delivery Manager.
How to apply