Human Resources Graduate Internship 2018 at Ericsson
Ericsson attracts and develops high performing, competent and motivated individuals, by building on everyone’s competence and ambition to succeed. We offer an exciting, diverse and challenging environment for this.
We seek a graduate to join us as a Human Resources Intern at our office in Johannesburg. This twelve month internship programme commences in January 2015.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Coordinating and assisting with various HR programmes such as our Diversity Programmes, Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- Assisting with content updates on the HR communication portal and Social Media
- Liaison with key stakeholders on HR communication and other programmes
- Compilation, distribution and analysis of HR surveys
- Coordination and distribution of HR reports
- Assistance in compilation and submission of statutory reports
- Management of specific employee onboarding and exiting processes
- Participating in specific HR projects as sponsored by HR Subject Matter Experts
- Recently graduated or about to graduate from a South African University with a degree in Social Sciences (Human Resources, Psychology or Industrial / Organisational Psychology, Sociology, Labour Relations)
- Strong interest in working in the area of Human Resources
- Good theoretical understanding of current HR processes and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High customer service orientation
- Very good knowledge of and proficiency in MS Office applications
We believe in growing our interns and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Interns at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and disabled applicants.
How to apply