Graduate Space Planner in Clicks Cape Town
Closing Date: 19 September 2014
Clicks is looking for a Graduate Space Planner in Cape Town, to maximise the return on investment of a product on a daily basis against the space that it occupies through the correct space allocation, ranging and supporting MDQ’s.
- To interpret and represent the category strategy/operating plan into a planogram to ensure stores understand how to merchandise the product while adhering to all applicable display principles and ensuring sufficient on shelf sustainability relative to each items rate of sale.
- To manage and maintain the ranging of products within the category to ensure it meets the requirements of the planogram.
- To manage and maintain the stores associated with the ranging clusters for each category to facilitate changes in macro space.
- To test the viability of accommodating new lines across each planogram size and cluster through investigation.
- To support the category performance through adherence to parameters as negotiated within the commercial agreements.
- To provide verbal input based on space analysis in order to assist category teams with decision making (Category Operating Plan and Range Reviews).
- To inform the Planning team of the stock implications associated with changes in micro space plans to ensure continuity of stock and prevent out-of-stocks.
- To facilitate the updating of MDQ’s and facings into MMS.
- To ensure timeous upload of planograms onto the intranet according to the planogram upload schedule.
- BCom/Finance/Business/Retail Management Degree/diploma Essential
- Desirable: Experience on a space planning application;/within a merchandise/retail environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Display Principles
- Category Operating Plans
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Sound communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates