1. Risk Management: Assist in monitoring the implementation of recommendations in the Audit Tracking Report and Strategic and Operational Risk Registers
2. Shadow the Internal Audit Champion from the Audit, Risk & Governance (ARG) team. Follow the Champion’s guidance and learn on the job.
3. Once enough experience has been gained, execute the Champion’s duties on an internal audit, guided by the Compliance Officer.
4. Assist in the Audit Risk and Governance team the following:
A Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
How to apply
- submit a detailed CV,
- certified copies of certificates,
- transcripts, identity document
- Cover letter
Gauteng Provincial Legislature (Ten Sixty Six Building, 12th Floor. Cnr of Pritchadt and Harrison streets, Johannesburg).
Failure to submit required documents will result in the application not being considered.
A candidate that was previously employed under any internship programme or currently employed will not be considered.
Closing Date: 14 July 2014