Frost & Sullivan: IT Research Internship Opportunity
Closing Date: 31 May 2014
Location: Cape Town
A leading market research and consulting company is offering an internship in our ICT Business Unit for four month unique research internship providing the best in class training in market research, hands on training in executing exciting research projects, and performance based evaluation leading to enrolment in the talent pool for future employment.
- A good degree in a suitable discipline (business / finance / IT)
- 1 year experience in research is desired, but not mandatory
- Post graduate degree: Honours / Masters will be an advantage
- Utilize proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry awards and bespoke consulting projects)
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge
- Liaise closely with clients and Frost & Sullivan’s sales teams to develop new ideas for syndicated research products.
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa.
- Work with PR and marketing teams (through tradeshows, newsletters, trade press, TV interviews, etc.), to ensure the required level of exposure for his / her business sector in Africa is achieved.
- Deliver concise and professional presentations / briefs to senior level executives within his / her respective market.
- Become recognized as an authority in his / her respective field within Africa.
- Strong client focus
- Results oriented & proactive approach
- Good knowledge / strong interest in the ICT industry
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Confident with ability to present at senior level
- Innovative approach to research development
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
How To Apply