Fasken Marineau: LLB law degree Vacation November / December 2014
Closing Date: 31 August 2014
We accept candidates from leading universities in South Africa who are in their penultimate (or later) year of legal studies. The programme lasts for 1 week, in which successful applicants are exposed to the different aspects of Fasken Martineau’s business in Johannesburg. All successful applicants are also guaranteed an interview for articles starting in 2016.
- Currently registered as a student at a recognized South African University and enrolled in their penultimate year of study (e.g. 3rd year of an undergraduate law degree or 1st year postgraduate LLB) or later.
- Active involvement in all aspects of university life (i.e. leadership, sporting and community activities)
- Above average grades
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.
NB: We do not accept first or second year law students