Distell offers exciting internship opportunities to suitable candidates in their Marketing and Human Resources Departments. These positions will be based in Stellenbosch.
The purpose of the internships is to provide practical work experience to a student who are in their last year of study and require In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification, and/or those recently graduated but unemployed who require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2017 and terminating 31 January 2018.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
• Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining a relevant tertiary qualification – diploma / degree,
• Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Sound communication and presentation skills,
• Effective time management,
• Attention to detail,
• Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
How to apply