Competition Commission: Legal Traineeship Opportunity
Closing Date: 02 May 2014
Interested applicants who have completed their LLB degree are invited to apply for this exciting opportunity within our Legal Services Division.
All graduates should have:
- Good analytical, research and drafting skills
- Well-developed writing skills
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites
IN ADDITION TO THE EXCITING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES, THE PROGRAMME OFFERS:
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building a fair and efficient economy for all South Africans
- An annual total cost to company package of R123 858-00
Please note that the position is available on a one (1) year fixed term contract.
How To Apply
Apply for the Competition Commission Legal Traineeship Opportunity