Closing Date: 20 June 2014
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) is a state owned entity formed in 1999 mandated to develop and operate the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) which is located adjacent the modern deep water port facility, Port of Ngqura-developed and owned by Transnet National Ports Authority. The CDC attracts investors from all over the world and in different business sectors through investment promotion as well as Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
Coega is looking for a Web design (front-end web development) Intern for a contract position.
The Programme Offers:
- Duration: 18 months
- Allowance: R5,300 per month
- Training allowance: R4,500 per annum
- Additional training: Assistance in obtaining driver’s license
- Relevant qualification in web design / graphic design (position will
- incorporate elements of both).
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS advantageous.
How to applyTo apply, email [email protected] or call 0414030674