Chrysalis Academy offers Youth Opportunity
Chrysalis Academy is an initiative of the Western Cape Provincial Cabinet. They offer a service such as Youth Career Resource Centre.
The Chrysalis Academy is a non-profit organisation based in Tokai offering a three month residential youth development programme for youth of the Western Cape and has the following vacancy:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Office Admin certificate advantageous
- 2 to 3 years receptionist experience
- Speak at least two official languages
Skills and competence:
- Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute
- Computer literate
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Excellent time management & work ethics
- Minute taking skills
Key performance areas:
- Answering of switchboard professionally (6 incoming lines and 18 Extensions)
- Filing, copying and faxing documents ?Handling boardroom bookings
- Administrative support to CEO’s office
- Take minutes of staff meetings
Close of business on 30 June 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates