2018 Internships : Engineering Internship Programme at Rheinmetall-Denel Munition
Closing Date: 22 August 2014
The company offers a 12 months internship program to Top Performing Engineering GRADUATES under the below mentioned Engineering Field with the aim of building and developing a pipeline of future diverse, talented, and motivated young engineers within the organization. We seek to talk to Top Performing Engineering Students and Scientists who will be interested to be part of this exciting endeavor. After 12 months, interns displaying outstanding performance will be given the opportunity to join our team on a permanent basis.
Field Of Study
- B.Eng / Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical Engineering
- B.Eng / M.Sc Industrial Engineering
- Has graduated in one of the fields listed below
- Has not failed any subjects and attained an average of 75% in his / her final year
- Has completed not more than 1 year of formal work experience since graduating.
- Is a South African citizen.
How To Apply
Apply for the Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Internship Programme
See more Rheinmetall-Denel Munition Opportunities
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates