Closing Date: 06 June 2014 at 12h00
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) Recruitment and Induction Centre has technical, engineering and manufacturing opportunities available. We invite young people to apply.
Apprenticeships opportunities are available for the following trades:
- Fitting and Turning
- Electrical industrial
- A minimum of a technical certificate with N2 / NCV4 technical certificate with Maths, mechanical, mechatronics, electrical and engineering, dairy manufacturing and related subjects or Grade 12 with Maths / Maths Literacy and Science
- Aged between 18 and 29 years
- Female candidates
- Attended a technical school
- Applicants should NOT have participated in a SIMILAR apprenticeship / learnership previously
- Unemployed at the time of selection
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with a valid ID document and reside in the Nelson Mandela Bay
- Applicants should NOT have a criminal record
- CV, certified copy of ID document, certified copy of matric certificate and / or your NCV
How To Apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.